Using whole-seal gasoline tank, fixing release valve, signal thermometer and gas relay which make sure the product run safely. Theseries of product have feature of nice appearance, small size which are the idea product free from maintenance.
Oil Filled Hermetically Sealed Three Phase Distribution Transformer General:
The oil-immersed transformer adopts a fully sealed oil tank, and the steel plate of the oil tank is made of imported equipment, which is beautiful, durable and has good sealing performance. The transformer core is soaked in transformer oil, which has good anti-corrosion and heat dissipation effects, so it is often used in power distribution systems with heavy loads.
Function：Reduce the voltage of high voltage transmission line to low voltage for power supply.
Three Phase Distribution Transformer Parameters:
·Rated power: up to 3500kva
·Primary voltage up to 35kV
·Secondary voltages up to 480 V
·Cooling type: ONAN
·Filled: mineral oil 、ester fluids
Material Of Coil
Amorphous Metal core
Suitable For Both Indoor Or Outdoor.
Air Temperature: Maximum Temperature: +40℃; Minimum Temperature:-25℃
Humidity: Monthly Average Humidity 95%; Daily Average Humidity 90% .
Altitude Above Sea Level: Maximum Installation Altitude: 2000m.
Ambient Air Not Apparently Polluted By Corrosive And Flammable Gas, Vapor Etc.
No Frequent Violent Shake.
Accessories And Features
Hv Porcelain Cover Mounted Bushings .
Tank Wall Mounted Porcelain Or Polymer Low Voltage Bushings.
Tin-Plated Bronze Terminals For Connection To Copper Or Aluminum.
Insulated Cover For Wildlife Protection.
Laser Engraved Aluminum Nameplate.
kVA Rating On Tank Wall.
Arrester Mounting Nuts Welded To Tank.
Recessed Tank Bottom.
Drain And Sampling Valve.
Connections For Groundings.
Stencils And According To Customer Requirements.
External Tank Mounted High Voltage Lighting Arrester.
Stainless Steel Tank ,Cover ,Clamping Band.
Variety Of Features Available For Wildlife Protections.
Low Voltage Ground Provisions.
Tank Ground Provisions
Three Phase Distribution Transformer Features:
1. The low-voltage windings of oil-immersed transformers generally adopt a cylindrical structure with copper foil around the shaft, except for small-capacity copper wires; the high-voltage windings adopt a multi-layer cylindrical structure to balance the ampere-turn distribution of the winding and prevent magnetic flux leakage Small, high mechanical strength, strong short circuit resistance.
2. The iron core and the winding have adopted fastening measures respectively. The fastening parts such as the height of the active part and the low-voltage lead wire are all equipped with self-locking locknuts. The non-hanging core structure is adopted, which can withstand the vibration of transportation.
3. The coil and iron core are vacuum-dried, and the transformer oil is vacuum-filtered and oil-filled to minimize the moisture inside the transformer.
4. The oil tank adopts corrugated sheet, which has a breathing function to compensate the volume change of oil caused by temperature changes, so this product does not have an oil storage tank, which obviously reduces the height of the transformer.
5. Because the corrugated sheet replaces the oil conservator, the transformer oil is isolated from the outside world, which effectively prevents the entry of oxygen and water and leads to the decline of insulation performance.
6. According to the above five points of performance, it is guaranteed that the oil-immersed transformer does not need to change oil during normal operation, which greatly reduces the maintenance cost of the transformer and prolongs the service life of the transformer.
Three Phase Distribution Transformer Advantage:
1. Low Cost
2. Good cooling effect, can meet large capacity
3. Transformer oil has good insulation performance and good thermal conductivity
4. Solve the problem of large-capacity heat dissipation and high-voltage insulation of transformers
· Sourceway utilizes a focus factory concept which leads to a great experience in specific products giving a very high level of consistency in design, manufacture, and test.
· Sourceway’s distribution transformers factories utilize the common design platform giving us best-in-class experience, consistency, and repeatability
· Sourceway utilizes best-in-class manufacturing and quality processes to ensure that our transformers will meet the most stringent requirements
Three Phase Distribution Transformer Applications:
Field：Power system, industrial and mining enterprises, transportation, etc.
· Sourceway's small distribution transformers up to 3500 kVA are typically oil-immersed for pole, pad, or floor mounting.
· Sourceway's small distribution transformers up to 3500 kVA are suitable for residential overhead distribution loads, as well as light commercial or industrial loads and diverse power applications.
Three Phase Distribution Transformer Transport Packaging:
· Oil Filled Three Phase Distribution Transformer are packaged in three ways: wooden pallets, wooden frames, and wooden boxes.
· We generally use wooden box packaging, which can effectively protect the transformer during transportation
· Avoid collisions and keep the shape of the transformer intact
· Avoid corrosion, rust, etc. caused by environmental factors
Click on the picture below to jump to more products：