· High voltage up to 36kV · Low voltage up to 0.8kV · %lmpedance voltage :4~8% · Frequencies: 50 Hz, 60 Hz ,other hertz are available to meet requirement. · Cooling: AN / ANAF / AFWF · Temperature class (According to lEC 60076-11) HV Coil and LV Coil : CLASS F(* Class H coils areavailable by request) · Partial discharges <10 pC · Protection degree: IP00 - IP54 · Conductor: Copper Or Aluminum · Noise Level(according to NEMA Std,) 500kVA- 60dB 750kVA - 64dB 1000kVA - 64dB 500kVA- 65dB2000kVA - 66dB 2500kVA - 68dB *Noise reduction TRs are available by request. · Standards: IEC 60076-11 0r ANSI / EEE C57.12.01 0r BS 7806 * Transformers for rectifier applicationsand other special purposes can be supplied according to the client's specification.
· Sourceway's cast-resin transformers offer maximum mechanical strength to withstand thermal and mechanicalstresses from severe climates, cycling loads, and short circuit forces.
· Sourceway's transformer windings arehermetically cast in epoxy without the use of a mold for maximum design flexibility.
· Sourceway’s transformersare non-exp osive with high resistance to flame and do not reguire vaults, containment dikes, or costlv firesuppression systems.
· Sourceway's transformers are produced in full compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
· Modern winding processes, combined with electronically controlled winding machinery, ensure an evendistribution of glass fibre rovings and epoxy resin, and the highest precision in the manufacture of transformerwindings. Multi-spaced ribs, built-in during the winding process, integrate the HV and LV windings into a singlecompact winding block. No risk of any contamination to the application environment and non-explosive withhigh resistance to flame.
· Severe load cycles (cold start to maximum load) and high short circuit withstand.Exposure to harsh climates (freezing, heat, chemicals, moisture): minimal maintenance.
· The iron core:
· The core is made of high quality cold-rolled grain oriented silicon steel sheet with mineral oxide insulation
· By controlling the cutting and stacking process of silicon steel sheet, the loss level, no-load current and noise can be minimized
· The surface of the assembled core is sealed with grade F or grade H core paint to prevent dust and corrosion
· HV winding:
· has a firm structure during normal operation and transportation
· The low voltage winding is made of high quality copper foil - The insulation between layers is made of thermosetting epoxy prepreg cloth - The ends of the windings are insulated with thermosetting epoxy prepreg cloth - Excellent insulation resistance · It has very good ability to bear radial stress caused by short circuit - The outlet terminal of low voltage winding is tin-plated copper bar
· whole winding is placed in the oven and heated to 140°C. After 4 hours of polymerization, it has excellent corrosion resistance to industrial gases
· LV winding:
· is placed in the oven and heated to 140°C. After 4 hours of polymerization, it has excellent corrosion resistance to industrial gases
· Woven with insulated copper wire, and applied by hengfengyou electric exclusive patent technology - For small volumes, the high voltage winding uses a linear voltage gradient from top to bottom - For large-capacity products, the high-voltage windings are wound by "band winding" technology - The application of these methods causes the electric field between adjacent conductors to be very low - The transformer has a firm structure during normal operation and transportation
Dry Type Vacuum Cast Resin TransformerStandard Fittings:
· Terminal Connectors
· Cast resin coils
· Epoxy Resin Capacitive Insulator
· Special Termination Arrangement
· Cable Box / Bus Duct
· Cooling Fan
· Rollers (Uni-Directional / Bi-Directional) Protection with Temperature Scanner
· Scanner Off Circuit Tap Changer
Dry Type Vacuum Cast Resin Transformer Transport Packaging:
· Single-phase transformers are packaged in three ways: wooden pallets, wooden frames, and wooden boxes.
· We generally use wooden box packaging, which can effectively protect the transformer during transportation
· Avoid collisions and keep the shape of the transformer intact
· Avoid corrosion, rust, etc. caused by environmental factors