• Amorphous alloy dry-type transformers use amorphous alloy iron cores, which can significantly reduce no-load losses. The no-load loss is 75% lower than that of ordinary silicon steel transformers. Amorphous alloy dry-type transformers have low losses, low heat generation, low temperature rise, and very stable operating performance.
• It is applicable to more than a thousand roads, urban infrastructure, residential areas and other areas with large changes in power load. Due to the significant energy-saving effect, a large amount of power station investment can be saved, fuel consumption for power generation can be reduced, and pollution to the atmospheric environment can be reduced.
• The resin mixing material adopts two advanced foreign sampling methods and vacuum film degassing technology to make the mixture uniform and eliminate air bubbles in the mixture. The product has very low partial discharge and can be controlled below 5 PC. The pouring body has a dense solidified structure, is fire-resistant, explosion-proof, and does not pollute the environment. It is currently the most advanced energy-saving and environmentally friendly dry-type transformer in China.
Dry Type Transformer Application:
Apply to power plant (station), substation (power distribution station) and industrial etc.
Dry Type Vacuum Cast Resin Transformer Specifications:
Capacity: 30kVA~ 2500 kVA
Primary side rated voltage: 6kV~ 35kVA
Secondary side rated voltage: 0.4kV
Tap changer position : 5
Phase: three phases
Connection group: Dyn11/Yyn0 etc.
Dry Transformer Advantage:
1. Safety: Since dry transformers do not contain flammable or toxic liquids that can leak or catch fire.
2. Environmental protection: type power transformers do not use harmful liquids or liquids to work, so they will not release harmful gases into the environment causing greenhouse effect.
3. Low noise: due to the use of laminated iron core technology and multiple layers of insulating paint on the outside of the iron core, the noise of the cast resin dry type transformer is reduced.
4. Low loss: dry-type transformer adopts higher grade silicon steel sheet, which belongs to high energy efficiency grade transformer, the no-load loss is 15% lower than SCB12 transformer, and the load loss is 10% lower than SCB12 transformer
5. Low installation cost: small size, light weight, less space occupation, no need for fire extinguishing system and low installation cost.
6. Maintenance: Since the dry-type transformer does not use liquid for filling and the use of accessories, it requires almost no maintenance.
7. Sustainability: small partial discharge (usually below 10PC), high reliability, long-term safe operation can be guaranteed, and the service life can reach 30 years.
8. Good heat dissipation effect: the composite insulation composed of pure resin and glass fiber has extremely high electrical strength, which improves the heat dissipation efficiency of the winding surface.
Dry Type Distribution Transformer Fittings:
1. Safe, fireproof, non-polluting, and can be directly operated in the load center;
2. Adopt domestic advanced technology, high mechanical strength, strong short-circuit resistance, small partial discharge, good thermal stability, high reliability and long service life;
3. Low loss, low noise, obvious energy saving effect, maintenance-free;
4. Good heat dissipation performance, strong overload capacity, and can increase capacity operation when forced air cooling;
5. Good moisture-proof performance, suitable for operation in high humidity and other harsh environments;
6. Dry-type transformers can be equipped with a complete temperature detection and protection system. The intelligent signal temperature control system is adopted, which can automatically detect and display the respective working temperature of the three-phase windings, can automatically start and stop the fan, and has function settings such as alarm and trip;
7. Small size, light weight, less space occupation, low installation cost.
Indoor d Dry Type Transformer Transport Packaging:
• Single-phase transformers are packaged in three ways: wooden pallets, wooden frames, and wooden boxes.
• We generally use wooden box packaging, which can effectively protect the transformer during transportation
• Avoid collisions and keep the shape of the transformer intact
• Avoid corrosion, rust, etc. caused by environmental factors
Dry Type Transformer Manufacturers:
SOURCEWAY engineers have 40 years of experience in the transformer industry and have accumulated a wealth of experience in participating in different projects in various countries. Based on project cooperation cases, Sourceway can help you analyze the types of transformers you need in project construction and provide complete power distribution and other solutions.